RSA WA Course Overview
SITHFAB021 Provide responsible service of alcohol
(RSA) Western Australia
It is estimated that this course may take 6 hours to complete. Your online student portal allows you to start-stop and resume the course at any time, from any device.
Please note: Students with prior hospitality experience will be able to complete the course in a considerably shorter timeframe.
You have 4 weeks from the date of your enrolment to complete your course. After that, your course will expire and you will not be able to access it. There are no refunds if you do not complete the course within the timeframe given.
100% Online. No videos, phone calls or voice recordings are required.
We believe in transparency! That is why there are no hidden or extra costs associated with your RSA course. You will receive your RSA Statement of Attainment upon completion of the course.
Modes of delivery
Online and through correspondences with one of our fully qualified hospitality experts.
Skill and knowledge assessments are essential steps in progressing through your course. Variety is the spice of life, and to keep our students engaged we use several assessments methods such as scenario based assessments, written assessment and questioning.
Please note, if you complete our SITHFAB021 Provide responsible service of alcohol, it will enable you to sell, serve or supply alcohol in WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
The RSA course consists of 4 modules.
Each module comprises of 2 parts. A learning material followed by a test.
- LEARNING MATERIAL¹ | GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- RSA TEST² | GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- LEARNING MATERIAL¹ | QLD KNOWLEDGE
- RSA TEST² | WA KNOWLEDGE
- LEARNING MATERIAL¹ | SCENARIO KNOWLEDGE
- RSA TEST² | SCENARIO KNOWLEDGE
- LEARNING MATERIAL ¹| LEGAL REQUIREMENTS & SCENARIOS
- WRITTEN ASSESSMENT³ | LEGAL REQUIREMENTS & SCENARIOS
A ‘Slide Show’ that provides you with the required knowledge for each module.
A mixture of automatically marked questions, such as single choice, multiple choice, mix and match and fill in the blanks.
³Written Assessment (Scenarios)
A Written Assessment that requires you to answer each question in your own words. This Assessment will be marked by one of our Assessors after submission during office hours.
To complete this course, you need:
- Photo ID – This can be a driver’s licence, passport, 18+ card, Proof of Age card, Australia Post Keypass identity card, or a student card. The ID document must be current and include a photo of you and your date of birth.
- Unique student identifier (USI) – a government requirement for all students undertaking nationally recognised training within Australia. For more information, please see our FAQ’s
- Device – computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone with internet access. We recommend using Google Chrome as your internet browser.
- Restaurant, venue or duty manager
- Bar attendant, supervisor or manager
- Food and Beverage attendant or manager
Secure payment options
We provide a Statement of Attainment to all students who successfully complete all components of our nationally recognised RSA course.
Our dedicated student support team is committed to helping you get the most out of your student experience, from enrolment through to completion.
Our e-learning environment allows you to connect and engage with our trainers throughout the online learning experience.
Just because you’re studying online doesn’t mean you have to study alone. You can contact your trainer via email at any time during your course. Generally, trainers will respond to any questions you may have within 24-48 hours. You will find the contact details of your trainer within your student portal. Your trainer will also use your portal to post news items, additional study resources, and answers to asked questions.